Hi, Steve here.
Thanks for checking out my webpage, you’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a comprehensive review of the Rocket Spanish online course, which was developed by none other than Professor Mauricio Evlampieff.
This is a review site: Click here to visit the Official site of Rocket Spanish
First and foremost, I just want to clarify that I will be giving you an unrestricted unbiased and honest review of just how well the Rocket Spanish course really works. What your about to read are the ESSENTIAL details you need to know before making the decision to grab this course for yourself.
So what exactly is the concept of Rocket Spanish?……and what is ‘Chunking’?
As the course is described on the website, “The backbone of Rocket Spanish Premium is the 32 repeatable audio lessons. Averaging 25 minutes in length, these lessons prompt you to speak Spanish out loud along with, and in response to, the fun native hosts.”
“Using a scientific process called ‘chunking’, Rocket Spanish breaks down every day Spanish conversations into small segments so your mind can more easily absorb and remember them. The chunking method means that you’ll be able to work on your conversational Spanish in the privacy of your own home and overcome your fear of saying the wrong thing.”
Why I chose this particular Spanish Course:
- As I was researching various Spanish courses, a few things caused Rocket Spanish to standout for me. Including a rating of 4.5 Stars out of 5 from PC Magazine. “Rocket Languages is our Editors’ Choice for language-learning.” PC MAG
- I also like the fact that it has a 60 Day Guarantee – although once I got started with my course, I got so involved and enjoyed it so much that I would never consider not sticking with it.
- The Rocket Languages team has over 1,000,000 users and has spent years refining their special techniques in making learning languages effective and useful to help with Spanish.
- Unlimited 24/7 online access to My Forum, the Rocket Spanish online space, where you can get help from a team of; Spanish teachers, native speakers and fellow students.
- I chose the instant download for my lessons but you can also order the 20 CD course by mail with free shipping.
- Free access and upgrades for life
- 32 Downloadable Interactive Audio lessons with contemporary everyday conversations that you can join in with (Each of these turns out to be around 25 minutes long. That’s over 12 hours of audio lessons …
- 31 illustrated Language and Culture lessons featuring step-by-step instructions for everyday situations (These lessons help you break down the nuts and bolts of Spanish, and give you insights into the real lives of the Latin American people …
Tutors Mauricio and Amy guide you through realistic scenarios so that you always know the right thing to say.
- 24/7 access to the Rocket Learning Lounge, including the support of native speakers, and other learners.
- Interactive games, quizzes, self tests, progress tracking, and when you’re ready you can get Rocket Certified!
Here’s exactly how the ‘Rocket Spanish course technique’ works:
You may be a first timer at Spanish or you may be like me and spent some years of studying Spanish in high school or college and couldn’t remember much beyond a few greetings and some numbers and colors. This course is much different in that it allows you to learn at your own speed and also lets you use any number of learning techniques that work best for you.
For example, some of us learn best by listening and repeating – some by reading and studying the written portions of the course – some by the fun and challenging games that are included with the course – and the best way to learn and retain what you have learned is a combination of all of these.
-What are the BAD things about the course?
Just like all products and courses that I review, nothing is perfect and here are the flaws I picked up on after going through the course:
- The Rocket Spanish course claims to make its users fluent in Spanish in three months. You should realize that 3 months to learn any language is very aggressive and probably won’t come that quickly to any of us. But, I really don’t feel this is a race and you have to plan on putting in some dedicated and concentrated time in learning a new language.
- And how about the GOOD things about the Rocket Spanish learning course?
- The audio course is designed to be interactive, and I find it to be a lot more fun than other similarly designed courses.
- You can have your own Spanish teacher virtually “on call” 24 hours a day
- You can always email Mauricio Evlampieff directly, or you can post questions in the members-only forum, where teachers and fellow students are all quick to answer your questions.
Overall, what do I think?
Rocket Spanish overall is a “totally complete” course, suitable for all ages and levels. The course starts from the complete beginner level but depending on your grasp of the Spanish language, you can always skip ahead to the lessons of your level. With the high quality audio-visual components, and the ability to study wherever you prefer (whether at home, in your car or wherever you can make time), I believe Rocket Spanish will make Spanish learning a fun, effective and fast experience -one that will have you immersing yourself in this beautiful language in no time!
Hope my webpage has helped you,